februari 21, 2011

The blog was in English today. I hope you will like it.


I was inspired by nothing, to write posts in English.
It went pretty well.

It's you, it's me, it's us. Always.
There will always be so.
Whatever happens, we will be friends.
As I said, you and me.
I love you. you know it.
The emotions pouring out of my body. I feel love. I know that you care for me, as I think about you.
I feel good when I'm with you. Though of course, it is perhaps a bit tense ..
You're funny, cute and adorable, what you are doing ..

My feelings for you, I can not explain, they are too strong.



Ojdå, lite blev nog fel... :S ;p
skitide.







_____________________________________________________

Omg, hittade några 1-års gamla bilder. Pinsamt, men kuligt !   o.o





Puss (:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar